Sunday, January 31, 2010

"A.l.w.a.y.s Attract"


...my heart's out at sea, my head's all over the place...

Such a good song.

I'm going to Japan in a couple of days and I think that'll well and truly sort me out. I'm feeling like the best is now. Or snow.

I can not wait for the numbing combination of cold, anonymity and adventure.

...you can make your own decisions, you can make your own mistakes...

Hoping the next couple of years pan out as planned. But I'm sure that they probably won't, and it doesn't really matter because if they don't, there'll be something else. There a.l.w.a.y.s is.

...I'll be home in a day, I fear that's a month too late...

It's almost a feeling of nothingness. It's a good thing, I guess. It's like I don't think about anything anymore, but I'm a.l.w.a.y.s thinking about everything - at the same time.

It's good knowing that there are plenty of awesome people out there. I meet someone awesome almost every day. It's good knowing I'm having the fun that I used to.


I don't think that anything is a.l.w.a.y.s.

But who knows. I'm not really the biggest believer in plans or rules either. It's hard to trust them.



Still looking for my castle in the clouds.

You Me At Ethan..

No comments:

Post a Comment